Become an Appointed Broker with RT Specialty
At RT Specialty, our priority is our client. Not only is “client centricity” a focal point of our core values, we have built our organization on the belief that our clients are best served by a team of professionals who work collaboratively and collectively with retail clients and insurance carriers to find solutions for complex risks. We aim to provide retailers with the tools and resources to grow their book of business.
How to Become Appointed
To become appointed with RT Specialty, please email the following information to our Agency Onboarding team at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Download and complete the Ryan Specialty National Producer Agreement
- Download and complete the W-9 Form
- Supply a copy of your E&O certificate with an annual policy limit for each occurrence of no less than $1,000,000
- Supply a copy of your Cyber Liability certificate with an annual policy limit for each occurrence of no less than $1,000,000
- Email the completed Ryan Specialty National Producer Agreement, W-9 Form, E&O Certificate, and Cyber Liability certificate to email@example.com. Please be sure to include the following information:
- Agency Name
- Agency Address
- Agency Number
- Primary Contact Name
- Primary Contact Email
- Primary Contact Number