New Day provides enhanced coverage to large firm that purchases industrial facilities
- Aggregated deductible
- Business Loss of Income coverage
- Crisis management costs coverage
- First- and third party transportation
- Non-owned disposal sites coverage (onsite and offsite)
- First-party discovery of pollution conditions for both onsite and offsite cleanup.
The most important part was limiting specifically identified known contaminants to onsite cleanup exclusion only, and only in groundwater. Additionally, any known groundwater pollution conditions exclusions were limited to the specific monitoring well sites, not anywhere else onsite.
Ensuring that any exclusions for known conditions were limited to cleanup costs coverage only (NOT bodily injury and property damage), and were for specifically identified contaminants, New Day was able to place the broadest policy of all previously placed on behalf of the Insured.
New Day Team:
Mitch Cohen, Assistant Vice President
Sharron Gaskins, Account Manager